Responsible to: Head of Department
- At Logan Park High School, a Classroom Teacher works as part of a curriculum team to provide effective teaching and learning programmes focused on improving student engagement and achievement.
- Teachers work as part of a team to contribute to the pastoral care of learners and contribute to the wider life of the school through participation in curricular and co-curricular activities. Teachers actively promote and reinforce the LPHS Values.
- Classroom Teachers collaborate with other staff to effectively carry out their responsibilities and take direction from the relevant Head(s) of Learning Area(s) and House Leaders. They will draw on the depth of expertise within the Learning Area(s) and/or Group, and contribute their own unique skills and attributes to the curriculum and pastoral team(s) of which they are a member.
- All teachers contribute to the positive reputation of LPHS through their professional relationships with students, parents and the wider community.
- Contribution to the co-curricular life of the school is an expectation that promotes positive relationships with students and enhances the reputation of the school.