Sporting High Achievers
By Francine Vella | Posted: Wednesday November 27, 2013
Sporting High Achievers for 2013.
- Kyle Cuthbertson & Frances Barnett - South Island Sec Schools Sunburst Regatta Read Marine Trophy for non-spinnaker division
- Callum Horwell & Jacobi Kohu Morris NZSS Regional and National Bowls pairs winners 2011 & 2012.
- Tayla Hohaia & Sarah Wilson NZSS Bowls National plate winners 2012
- Jaren Roy - Otago U 15 Boys Basketball Team and New Zealand U16 Boys Development team
- Jordan Hibbard - Otago U18 Boys Basketball
- George MacLaurin - Dunedin Metropolitan Cricket Team U15
- Izzy Locker - U15 A Girls Otago Hockey Team
- Natasha Abbott - U15 Girls Otago Hockey Development Team
- Ben Major - U15 Boys Otago Hockey Development Team
- Henri Gaudin - U15 Boys Otago Hockey Development Team
- Becky Stephens - U18 Otago Football Team
- Soloman Liesbeth - U15 Otago Football Team
- Dylan Deans-Bennett - South Island Archery Champion U15
- Dorje Passang - Otago Futsal Team
- Danny Howlett - 3rd in Shot Put and Discus Otago Athletics Champs, 3rd Shotput Otago/Southland Athletic Champs
- Tash Gosling - 2nd U16 Shotput Otago Athletics Champs. 3rd U16 Shotput Otago/Southland Athletics Champs
- Joshua Tree - 2nd Long Jump Otago Athletics Champs. 3rd Long Jump Otago/Southland Athletics Champs
- Dylan Deans-Bennett South Island Secondary School Archery Age group winner.
- Alice McNoe Otago Orienteering age group champion