International Fees - 2014
|1 term||2 terms||3 terms||4 terms|
|Administration and Homestay Placement Fee||$300||$300||$300||$300|
Homestay fees are calculated on a 12-week term. The Homestay fees for 2014 are $235 per week ($225 paid to homestay family, $10 administration fee). Students staying longer than a 12-week term, i.e. over the December/January holiday period will need to pay additional homestay fees.
$525 approx for 12 months. Insurance is calculated on the number of weeks from when students leave home until they return home at the end of their stay.
This money can be paid by:
- Bank cheque or
- Deposited directly into Logan Park High School's bank account:
Swift number - WPACNZ2W
Dunedin North Branch
Cnr George and Frederick Streets
DUNEDIN NORTH 9001
Tuition Fees quoted include:
- Up to 12 hours ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) tuition per week
- All equipment required in classroom activities (students provide own stationery)
- Activities that are part of the school programme (Orientation programme, House Day and I.D. cards)
- Goods and Services tax (GST) 15%
The contingency fee is used for other school-related costs:
- NCEA internal and external subject credits ($375 per year)
- New Zealand Speech Board entry fees (approximately $70)
- Sports clothing and equipment
- Subject/course fees (eg Photography, Field Trips)
- Musical instrument hire and tuition
- Social activities (except Orientation Programme)
- Photography students need to provide their own digital camera (preferably with manual controls)
- Outdoor Experience trips. There will be up to eight trips per year. For Tramping trips, students need to provide their own boots, sleeping bags, and warm and protective clothing. Students will be advised of the cost of each trip. All students not sitting NCEA are expected to take part in activities organised during exam leave in November.
Note: Any part of the contingency fee that is not used will be refunded in full at the conclusion of the student's enrolment at Logan Park High School. Any costs that are not covered by the contingency fee, or in excess of the contingency fee, will be charged to the student.